Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog

Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NLT)

"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. THREE are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back To School

Yesterday was the first day of 2nd Grade for Lindsey, Taylor & Dylan. They were ecstatic; mama bear held back the tears. They are growing up much too fast and I wish I could turn back the hands of time most days. I am so thankful they love their new teachers and their school and being back together with their friends. SO, I will sulk as I look back on yesterday, BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, for the first time in two years, I will actually have time to get things done around this camp! Oh, so much to do! Photo projects, organizing school and artwork bins, getting photos up on our walls, reading, lawn work, deep cleaning, exercising, painting the kids rooms (while Dave holds his breath - Mr. Perfectionist), organizing, washing windows, and helping Dave with his rental properties and marketing SlimGym. It's time to get started :)




No comments: