Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog

Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NLT)

"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. THREE are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Video Memories - #1

Dave and I have been very bad about keeping up and posting videos. So over the next few weeks, I have made a pact to post select video clips over the last 4 months that capture moments we thought would be worth sharing on our blog.

This first one is from late December while visiting Bismarck over Christmas. The girls woke up one morning and I happened to capture a typical play session between them and their "PetShop" dolls. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Danette Fettig Halloran said...

What a precious video, my twins wanted to "jump in the video" to play with your kids! I love it!