Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog

Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NLT)

"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. THREE are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."

Monday, October 12, 2009

Let It Snow!

This weekend and today, we received this lovely blanket of white stuff, aka snow, which arrived a BIT too early for our preference. For goodness sakes, it's not even Halloween yet and my flowers are still in bloom!! But, no complaints. Not only was it beautiful to behold, we had 3 overjoyed munchkins that rushed to get their snow gear on and get outside to do what they do best.......play and giggle.


So much for the global warming theory. I sometimes wish I could kick Al Gore's "backside" something fierce. Perhaps we need to invite him to stay in Minnesota or North Dakota for an entire winter?
Ready for the season

Wanna throw some snowballs?

Let me show you how it's done!

My turn!

Will this size do?

Time to build a baby snowman Oops, I broke his belly
Snow Angels!!!

No comments: