Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog

Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NLT)

"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. THREE are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."

Monday, August 2, 2010

My Bad!

I have been SO bad about updating our family blog over the last month. It seems like summer is running away on us and there is so little time, so much to do yet. We have had such an incredible summer and we only have one month left before Kindergarten starts (sore subject with me as I fight to hold back tears on that issue). ANYWAY, I am back in the saddle regarding this blog and hope to keep it better updated in closing out our last month of summer. LOTS planned and so much to look forward to.

In the meantime, check out our KodakGallery link for just posted "misc photos from June & July". Cheers!

http://classic.kodakgallery.com/campclark

No comments: