Welcome to our Blog

Welcome to our Blog

Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NLT)

"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. THREE are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Admiration from Afar

A very nice and smiley gentleman told Dave and I today at church, "you have the most beautiful children in our entire church!" He proceeded to say he and his family notice them every Sunday and is amazed at how well they sit through the service (thanks to Polly Pockets and Matchbox cars stashed in their backpacks). His wife grabbed my arm and said, "oh, they are such angels - you are SO blessed (I almost cried)". Their kind words and sincerity were so uplifting, it just made my day. I must say I have to agree, new chopped "dos" and all :)

I managed to take a few candid shots this weekend that capture the munchkins true personalities: Dylan clowning around, Taylor eating (once again) in her gymnastics outfit and Lindsey in her ballerina/angel get-up, sporting a funky smile. Enjoy!



No comments: